We have made some exciting changes to My Health Toolkit. We've upgraded several popular tools and will be introducing new ones within the next few months. Here's what we have done so far:
A Cleaner, Fresher Look
My Health Toolkit received a makeover! We combined updates to our most popular features with your feedback to create a simpler, easy-to-use design.
We've upgraded our registration process to allow spouses and dependents ages 16 and older to create their own My Health Toolkit user profiles. Learn more about:
- Who is eligible to create a profile
- What information is required
- How to register for spouse and dependent access
Rate Your Visit
With the new Rate Your Visit tool, you can share your opinions about your health care experiences. Reviews give providers valuable feedback and help other members find the right care. Learn more about Rate Your Visit.
Want to know if your plan covers a specific procedure? Do you need information about your health and dental benefits? Maybe you just want to check a claim and see if we've paid your doctor. You can find all this and more, right here online! My Health Toolkit® gives you safe, fast access to your benefits information.
- View claims status and an Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Read about your benefits and coverage information and check your eligibility.
- Ask Customer Service a question about your benefits. When you send a message through My Health Toolkit, our secure email protects your private information. Your message also goes directly to the customer service area that handles your coverage, so you'll get a faster answer!
- Verify your authorization status for inpatient and outpatient visits.
- Request a new ID card.
- Get a phone number and address for your specific customer service area, including where to send bill payments.
- And more!
Take advantage of secure, live access to your coverage with My Health Toolkit!