South Carolina businesses with 50 or fewer employees have an exciting health care option with BusinessADVANTAGE!
While there have been significant changes in the world of health care, our commitment continues to be to serve our small business employers. This product offers employers a variety of affordable and flexible, open access point of service plans to fit any budget. Members can visit any doctor they choose, without getting a referral from a primary care physician. Need to see a specialist? No referral necessary! Members can stay within our network or seek medical care outside the network. If they use professionals within our network, they'll typically receive higher benefits. Employers can even offer their employees a choice in plans with dual option plans. The road to affordable coverage starts here!
Here are some other features of our new BusinessADVANTAGE plans:
- Each plan must cover the same set of minimum essential benefits. The plans may vary by copayments, deductibles and coinsurance
- Primary and specialty doctor services
- Preventive care, including routine health screenings, well-baby and well-child care provided by in-network doctors
- Hospital services (inpatient and outpatient)
- Urgent and emergency care
- Prescription drugs with full mail-order service
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Ambulance services
- Durable medical equipment and medical supplies
- Home health and hospice care
- Initial prosthetic appliances
- Private duty nursing or skilled nursing facility care
- Pediatric dental and vision care
- Great Expectations® for health, our health management programs.
For more information, please call our Marketing department at 800-327-3183.
You can also view a sample Summary of Benefits and Coverage and 2017 Certificate of Coverage.
Here's a sample of the 2016 Certificate of Coverage.