View pharmacy information for our Affordable Care Act Business Advantage product.
- BlueChoice HealthPlan Prescription Drug List — The BlueChoice HealthPlan Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, made up of doctors and pharmacists, developed our prescription drug list. We use this list as the basis for your prescription drug benefit. Learn how to use the prescription drug list. View a summary of the 2016 prescription drug benefit and comparison of drugs in common categories.
- Specialty Drugs — Learn how your coverage works.
- Excluded Drug List — This is a list of drugs that are excluded from coverage, as well as how to request a formulary exception for an excluded drug.
- $0 Covered Drug List — Under Health Care Reform, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires most health plans to cover certain drugs at $0 cost to members.
How to Save Money
- Search for a Specific Drug — Use the drug lookup tool to search for a specific drug. This link leads to a third party site. That company is solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on its site. For personal information about your prescription drug coverage, please log in to My Health Toolkit®.
- My Health Toolkit — Compare drug costs, locate a pharmacy, review your personal prescription drug history and much more.
- Online Drug Store — Shop from the convenience of your keyboard! This link leads to a third party website. That party is solely responsible for the content and privacy policies on its site.