For more information on these topics, please visit these sites.
The American Institute of Preventive Medicine provides a wealth of information on a variety of preventive topics. We would like to send you complimentary educational materials about childhood obesity to share with your patients.
The material includes information on:
- How to Determine if a Child is Overweight or Obese
- Causes of Childhood Obesity
- Healthy Eating
- Ways to be More Active
You can order up to 100 copies by calling 1-800-327-3183, ext. 25068.
If you or someone you know is struggling with depression, help is available. You can start by:
- Educating yourself about the problem and treatment.
- Keeping track of your mood. You may be surprised at what you find. Our helpful mood diary provides an easy way to keep track. If you are unsure how to use the mood diary, check out our sample one.
- Joining a support group. To find one in your area, visit: