Shopping for Coverage?
Need to confirm your doctor is in the network?
Don't have your member ID card handy? Good news! You now have access to your digital member ID card via My Health Toolkit. Simply log into your account.
Don’t discard your plastic ID card. Some doctors may still want a copy of it for their records.
If you're looking for other providers, here's how to find them:
- Find a Dentist
- Vision Care Providers. Access routine vision providers in the Physicians Eyecare Network (PEN). PEN is an independent company that provides a vision network on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan. This link leads to a third party site. That company is solely responsible for the content and privacy policies on its site.
- Find an independent lab in South Carolina through Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp. These are independent companies that provide lab services on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan. These links lead to third party sites. These companies are solely responsible for the content and privacy policies on their sites.
- View our Patient-Centered Medical Home practice locations.
- Need a flu shot? Check out our expanded network for covered flu vaccines.
- If you are outside the United States, you may be able to take advantage of the BCBS GlobalTM Core Program when accessing covered services.
- View our directory for registered dietitians.
- Researching facilities? Check out the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services hospital comparison tool.