We have made some exciting changes to My Health Toolkit. We've upgraded several popular tools and will be introducing new ones within the next few months. Here's what we have done so far:
A Cleaner, Fresher Look
My Health Toolkit received a makeover! We combined updates to our most popular features with your feedback to create a simpler, easy-to-use design.
We've upgraded our registration process to allow spouses and dependents ages 16 and older to create their own My Health Toolkit user profiles. Learn more about:
- Who is eligible to create a profile
- What information is required
- How to register for spouse and dependent access
Rate Your Visit
With the new Rate Your Visit tool, you can share your opinions about your health care experiences. Reviews give providers valuable feedback and help other members find the right care. Learn more about Rate Your Visit.
Want to know if your plan covers a specific procedure? Do you need information about your health and dental benefits? Maybe you just want to check a claim and see if we've paid your doctor. You can find all this and more, right here online! My Health Toolkit® gives you safe, fast access to your benefits information.
- View claims status and an Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Read about your benefits and coverage information and check your eligibility.
- Ask Customer Service a question about your benefits. When you send a message through My Health Toolkit, our secure email protects your private information. Your message also goes directly to the customer service area that handles your coverage, so you'll get a faster answer!
- Verify your authorization status for inpatient and outpatient visits.
- Access your digital ID card anytime, anywhere from your computer or mobile device! Your digital ID card is identical to your plastic card. It contains your Member ID number and other coverage details that are unique to you. Unlike your plastic card, you don’t have to worry about losing it or ordering duplicate copies for your family.
- Update your communication preferences when and how you like. You can choose to receive certain information via email, text or by mail. Simply select the My Profile tab within your account.
- Get a phone number and address for your specific customer service area, including where to send bill payments.
- And more!
Take advantage of secure, live access to your coverage with My Health Toolkit!
Take Charge of Your Health
Watch our helpful videos and learn how to get the most out of My Health Toolkit.
Why Was My Claim Denied?
Some possible reasons why we denied your claim.
How Your Doctor's Visit Becomes an EOB
Plan for expenses and compare costs.
Using the Doctor and Hospital Finder
Find the right doctor for you.
What you need to know before getting additonal services.
Our helpful video tells you what happens next.