Give providers valuable feedback and help other members find the right doctors with the new Rate Your Visit tool located in My Health Toolkit®. With Rate Your Visit, you can give ratings as well as feedback on areas such as:
- The ease of making appointments
- The helpfulness and courtesy of staff
- Wait time
- The condition of the facility
- Your overall satisfaction
Your reviews will be saved under a screen name you create to protect your privacy.
Why should you leave a review? Check out this quick video to find out!
Types of Doctors That Are Eligible for Review
You can review most doctors and specialists in our network for visits that occurred on October 1, 2012 or after. Claims for visits that are eligible for review will automatically show in the Rate Your Visit tool. If you do not see a claim for a recent visit, it might be because:
- We have not yet processed the claim
- You visited an out-of-network provider
- The claim is for prescription drugs or routine vision care, which is not eligible for rating.