We've upgraded our registration process to allow spouses and dependents ages 16 and older to create their own My Health Toolkit user profiles. Once your eligible family members have created profiles, they will be able to access their claims and eligibility information, manage their personal health records, send secure messages to customer service and more.
Members of your family who can now create profiles include:
- Your spouse and dependents who are currently covered under your plan.
- A spouse and dependents who were previously covered under your plan but whose coverage ended within the last three years.
- Your spouse and dependents who are enrolled with future effective dates of coverage (Note: In most cases, access should be available 10 days prior to the effective date.)
Your family members can not be able to create My Health Toolkit profiles if they:
- Are under the age of 16.
- Have not had active coverage under the plan in the last three years.
- Have a confidential communications indicator (CCI) enabled on either their health or dental coverage.
Note: As the plan holder, you will not need to create a new My Health Toolkit profile after these changes are in place. Your existing profile will remain active.
In order to create profiles, your spouse and dependents will need to provide your insurance card number, their dates of birth and email addresses. If the insurance card number is not available, they can register using your Social Security Number.
How to Register for Access
Your spouse and dependents can create My Health Toolkit profiles by:
- Going to the My Health Toolkit homepage.
- Clicking the Register Now button.
- Entering your insurance card number and their birth dates. (If the insurance card number is not available, they can click the "What if I haven't received my insurance card?" link and register using your Social Security Number.)
- Accepting the Website Usage Agreement.
- Completing the Profile Information section. This includes creating a username and password, choosing a security question and providing an email address.
When the registration process is complete, your spouse and dependents will be redirected to their personalized welcome pages.