Good news! For years, providers have asked us for the ability to build historical, member-specific remittances that would allow them to sort, view and print these remits through BlueChoiceSC.com. Now they can accomplish this using My Remit Manager!
We are offering My Remit Manager FREE to all providers who want payment faster via electronic funds transfer (EFT) and who will allow us to eliminate paper remittance advices. Of course, we will continue to update the images of the paper remits currently available through My Insurance ManagerSM daily.
My Remit Manager accepts 835s from all commercial BlueChoice HealthPlan lines of business. It works independently of your practice management system or clearinghouse.
You will be able to:
- View ERA information by file and see all details – Users have the option of viewing the specific ANSI details the payer sends or the standardized information in a conventional format.
- Instantly see patient errors and denials – My Remit Manager highlights any claims which have errors or have been denied.
- View information categorized by check numbers or by patient – My Remit Manager clearly lists the name of each patient whose EOB is associated with an individual check or EFT.
- Print individual remits for a single patient – Eliminate the need to remove or blackout other patient information on the remit.
- Print remits for selected patients – Print individual or group remits.
Get started by visiting My Remit Manager and following the steps to register. We will e-mail you the information you need to get started.