Have You Lost Health Insurance Due to a COVID-19-Related Job Loss?
If you have lost coverage with your employer due to the events of COVID-19, you may be eligible to enroll in health insurance right now.
At BlueChoice HealthPlan, there are a variety of plans available to meet your needs.
With more than 30 years of experience serving members throughout South Carolina, we offer affordable plan options that provide more value, more benefits and more options, including:
- All-inclusive, comprehensive copayment on select plans that covers all services at participating providers offices
- Enhanced adult and pediatric vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- $0 primary care visits on select plans
- Doctors Care visits for the same cost as a primary care visits, saving members money when an ER visit is unnecessary
- Annual Plans for those who have a Qualifying Life Event for a Special Enrollment Period. If you find a plan that meets your needs, make sure to submit the supporting documentation required.
For more information about health plan options, visit www.BlueOptionSC.com.
Call us at 855-433-2132 and we will be happy to speak with you about your coverage options.