Visit With a Doctor Anytime, Anywhere
With Blue CareOnDemandSM, you have the power to see a doctor any time, day or night. All you need is your computer or smartphone device! During your video visit, the doctor will ask questions, answer questions, diagnose your symptoms and, if appropriate, call in a prescription to your local pharmacy. Behavioral health and lactation consulting services are also available.
Check out this video to learn how Blue CareOnDemand works:
What types of conditions can doctors treat?
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Bronchitis and other respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Rashes and other skin irritations
- Urinary tract infections
When should you use video visits?
- You need to see a doctor, but can’t fit it into your schedule
- Your doctor’s office is closed
- You feel too sick to drive
- You have children at home and don’t want to bring them with you
- You’re on business travel and stuck in a hotel room
- You need advice on behavioral health counseling or lactation consulting
Create Your Account
There are two easy ways to use Blue CareOnDemand.
- From your computer, go to www.BlueCareOnDemandSC.com.
- From your mobile phone or tablet, download the “Blue CareOnDemand” app for your Apple or Android device.
Blue CareOnDemand is not a replacement for your primary care doctor. You should continue scheduling office visits for regular checkups and preventive care. For true emergencies and life-threatening issues, go to the emergency room or call 911.