All you need is your computer or smartphone device to see a doctor any time, day or night. During your video visit, the doctor will ask questions, answer questions, diagnose your symptoms and, if appropriate, call in a prescription to your local pharmacy. Behavioral health and lactation consulting services are also available.
What types of conditions can doctors treat?
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Bronchitis and other respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Rashes and other skin irritations
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!
When should you use video visits?
- You need to see a doctor, but can’t fit it into your schedule
- Your doctor’s office is closed
- You feel too sick to drive
- You have children at home and don’t want to bring them with you
- You’re on business travel and stuck in a hotel room
Get started now!
There are two easy ways to use Blue CareOnDemand. Don’t wait until you’re sick. Create your account now so it’s ready when you need it.
- From your computer, go to www.BlueCareOnDemandSC.com
- From your mobile phone or tablet, download the “Blue CareOnDemand” app for your Apple or Android device.
Blue CareOnDemand is not a replacement for your primary care doctor. You should continue scheduling office visits for regular checkups and preventive care. For true emergencies and life-threatening issues, go to the emergency room or call 911.