Are you a new mother or are expecting a baby soon? You may be eligible to receive a breast pump at no cost to you. Please visit one of these sites to take advantage of this benefit:
- Adapt Health
- Better Living Now
- Byram Healthcare Centers, Inc.
- Edwards Health Care Services
You’ll need a prescription from your doctor. If you have a breast pump prescription already, you can upload it when you place your order or the supplier can help you get one.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive your breast pump within 30 days of your due date.
If you choose a different breast pump or get one through a different provider, it may be subject to cost sharing, such as deductibles, copays or coinsurance.
If you have questions about this benefit or need assistance finding a breast pump that is covered by your plan, please call Member Services at the number on the back of your ID card.
Need More Support?
Great Expectations® for Maternity
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but it can be overwhelming. You’ll experience many changes and emotions, and you will have questions. The Great Expectations for Maternity program provides you with information and support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum period.
When you enroll in the program:
- You’ll have access to an interactive, customized online program that guides you through your pregnancy.
- You will receive educational information about each stage of pregnancy, as well as adjustments you may face after your baby’s birth.
- If your pregnancy is high-risk or you want more support, you’ll have access to your own personal maternity case manager who is a nurse with experience in obstetrics.
- If you are trying to stop smoking, there’s a tobacco cessation program just for mothers-to-be.
Enrolling is Simple
The Great Expectations for Maternity program is open to all eligible, expectant members. Enrolling is easy! We send an invitation to join the program to all women with evidence of a confirmed pregnancy based on physician referral.
If you’re interested in the program and haven’t received an invitation, give us a call at 855-838-5897 and select option 4 to enroll.
Lactation Support Services
If you're new to breastfeeding, it's natural to have questions and concerns. You may be eligible for lactation support services.
With Blue CareOnDemandSM, you can even video chat with a board-certified lactation consultant from your computer, smartphone, tablet or other device.