Resources to share with your employees
Resources to Share with Your Employees
Finding care in My Health Toolkit® makes it easy for your employees to find providers and stay on top of their health. Be sure to share this flyer and poster:
Find Care Flyer and Poster
If your employees are unsure if they should go to their primary care doctor, urgent care or emergency room, share this flyer with them:
Emergency Room (ER) vs Urgent Care Flyer
Your employees can visit with a doctor anytime, anywhere with Blue CareOnDemandSM. All they need is their computer or smartphone to see a doctor any time, day or night.
Blue CareOnDemand Flyers and Poster
Blue CareOnDemand Video
Your employees always have coverage throughout the country with BlueCard and around the world with Blue Cross Blue Shield Global® Core.
BlueCard and Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core Flyer
GeoBlue is the trade name for the international health insurance program of Worldwide Insurance Services (WIS), an independent licensee of Blue Cross® Blue Shield® Association. Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies. Blue Cross Blue Shield Global is a brand owned by Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
FOCUSfwd® Wellness Incentive Program
The FOCUSfwd Wellness Incentive Program is designed to help your employees lead a healthier lifestyle. Members who complete our FOCUS Points and GET FIT programs receive $110 in rewards. Plus, members can increase their chances of winning one of the $1,000 quarterly and $5,000 annual cash rewards in our Sweepstakes!
My Health Toolkit®
My Health Toolkit® makes it easy for your employees to view and share their digital ID card, check the status of their claims, confirm coverage for services, find an in-network provider, and more!
Making the Most of Coverage
Help your employees make the most of their coverage by encouraging them to sign up for text messages, making sure we have their current contact information, and giving them the five questions to always ask their doctor.
- Sign Up for Text Messages Flyer
- Help Wanted — Contact Information Flyer
- Five Questions to Ask Your Doctor Flyer
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB) Flyer
- Your Guide to Online Resources
- What’s Preauthorization?
- Newly Insured?
- Know the Lingo: Coinsurance
- Know the Lingo: Benefits
- Know the Lingo: Network
- Know the Lingo: Deductible
- Why Was My Claim Denied?
As news evolves about the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority remains the same — to take care of our members. Be sure to share these resources with your employees to help keep them healthy and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Flyers and Posters
- COVID-19 Overview Flyer
- Spanish: Enfermedad por Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
- COVID-19 Overview Poster
- Spanish: Enfermedad por Coronavirus
- Hand Sanitizing Flyer
- Spanish: Usar Desifectante de Manos
- Hand Washing Flyer
- Spanish: Lavarse las Manos
- Is It Cold, Flu or COVID-19? Flyer
Health Management Programs
Do your employees need help reaching a personal health goal? We’re here for them. As part of their health insurance benefits, your employees have access to a personal health coach who will work with them to create a custom plan that can help them become their best self. Our team of nationally accredited coaches includes nurses, health educators, certified diabetes educators, respiratory therapists and more. It’s hard to make changes and stick to them. Your employees don’t have to do it alone.
- My Health NovelSM
- Great Expectations®for health Flyer
- Case Management Flyer
- Great Expectations for Asthma Flyer
- Great Expectations for Chronic Conditions Flyer
- Great Expectations for Diabetes Flyer
- Great Expectations for Heart Conditions Flyer
- Great Expectations for Metabolic Health Flyer
- Breathe Easier: Asthma and COPD Flyer
- Mental Health Awareness Flyer
Health Management Program Guides
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Care
- Bipolar Support
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Healthy and Active Kids and Teens (Childhood Obesity)
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Health
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Management
Discounts & Added Values
There's more to your employees' member ID card than just great coverage. Learn all the ways they can save, just because they're a BlueChoice HealthPlan member!
- Allergy Products Discounts Flyer
- Beltone Flyer
- Blue365® Flyer
- Bosley Hair Restoration Flyer
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Member Flyer
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer Flyer
- Jenny Craig Flyer
- Tivity Health Flyer
- TruHearing Flyer