TruHearing Helps Members Save Thousands on Hearing Aids
Hear Better. Feel Better. Don’t let hearing loss hold you back from the things you love. Whether socializing with friends and family, engaging in recreational activities or just listening to the birds, hearing clearly enhances your lifestyle — and it shouldn’t cost a fortune!
TruHearing is an exclusive hearing aid savings program for BlueChoice HealthPlan members. BlueChoice® members save an average of $980 per hearing aid compared to national average prices. Members can visit any of the more than 5,000 TruHearing locations across the country.
Example prices (per aid):
|Avg. Retail Price
| Starkey Muse iQ i2000
|Oticon Opn 1
See complete pricing on over 100 hearing aid models in 400 styles at www.TruHearing.com or learn more with our TruHearing flier.
How the program works:
- Call TruHearing at 855-586-5508. You must schedule all appointments through TruHearing.
- TruHearing will answer your questions and schedule a hearing exam with a local hearing health provider.
- At your appointment, the provider will conduct a hearing exam and recommend the appropriate hearing aids for you if needed.
- The hearing aids will be shipped to the provider and you’ll return to the office 3–10 days later for your fitting and programming.
Along with personal service and great pricing on hearing aids, TruHearing will give you or your immediate family members who are also eligible for the program:
- A 45-day trial
- 120 batteries for only $39, conveniently delivered to your door
- Three follow-up visits with a provider for fitting and adjustments
- A three-year manufacturer warranty for repairs and one-time loss and damage replacement
Call TruHearing at 855-586-5508 to learn more and to schedule your hearing exam. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
This is an added-value discount program. Its services and discounts are offered to BlueChoice members in addition to, but not included in, the services and benefits covered under a BlueChoice HealthPlan policy. This page contains links to a third party site. That organization is solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on its sites.
See more discounts!